With the current State of Entrepreneurship and Economic Climate we will be talking about actual practical solutions and not mere policy and sugar-coating nor dwelling on the challenges we facing as entrepreneurs. The panel we will be hosting will entrepreneurs that are working with startups on a daily basis and bringing solutions to ensure we decrease the high failure rate we face nationally
Machaba Advisory and Consulting
Founder & President
Founder & CEO
Manu Machaba is the Founder and Company President at Machaba Advisory and Consulting.
Has a Law degree and Practised Law for 23 years
Since 1998 been involved in various network marketing companies where he held various senior positions
Current Engagements in Business are:
1. Business Negotiator- Clients are SMMEs, eKasiLabs, Maxum Enterprise Development, Egolibio, etc
2. Legal Consultant and Adviser- both individuals and corporate
3. Career Development Coach and Mentor
4. Leadership Coach and Mentor
5. Events Keynote Speaker
Manu started his legal career in June 1990 when he worked for Lawyers for Human Rights during Winter and Summer University vacations as a Legal Assistant till December 1994.
01 June 1995 till 15 November 1995 as Civil and Criminal Courts Interpreter
16 Nov 1995 to Aug 2004 I was employed by NPA as a litigation Prosecutor in the following clusters:Johannesburg, East Rand, West Rand, and North Rand.
He litigated Road Offences, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Criminal (Assaults, Maintenance, Sexual Offences, Trio cases, Business and House break- ins, Murder, Rape, etc.) and Forensic related cases (Fraud, Theft, Embezzlements, Corruption).
Sept 2004 to Aug 2006 I was employed at the NPA Transformation Project where I was trained and executed Processes designs for Labour, Governance, Prosecution, and Investigation Units.
Resigned in August 2006 to work as a Criminal/ Forensic Investigator for SARS in Cape Town.
Rejoined NPA in mid December 2006 as a Senior Public Prosecutor for Northern KZN cluster
March 2011 joined the North Gauteng Cluster.
1. Guide and supervise Criminal and Forensic Investigations
2. Manage Prosecutors and Courts
3. Mentor, Coach, and Develop Junior Managers
4. Negotiate and authorize Plea bargains deals
5. Conduct and authorize Mediations and Alternative Dispute Resolution
6. Legal research and provide guidance
7. Oversee High profile , Corruption, OHS, and Mineral Safety cases
My expertise/ skills are in the following:
Criminal and forensic investigations;
Coaching and Mentoring;
1. Business Writing Certificate
2. Leadership Certificate
3. Project Management Certificate
4. MINI MBA Diploma
Chapter DIrectorView Profile
Chapter Co-DirectorView Profile