Liam is a Senior Account Manager with Compliancy Group, he has a long history in risk management that provides him with a unique understanding of the world of HIPAA compliance. For the last three years, he has advised healthcare decision-makers, small practices, and other medical vendors, helping to solve and simplify their compliance needs with Compliancy Group.
What Is This Fireside chat About?
- The 7 fundamental elements of an effective compliance program
- How you can keep your data and business safe in a remote work environment?
- How to simplify your HIPAA Compliance Program?
- How to protect your business from breaches and fines?
- And many more tips and tricks!
Who Can Benefit From This Fireside chat?
- People who are planning to start a healthcare business
- Healthcare providers
About Startup Grind:
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We host monthly events in more than 400 cities and 115 countries featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators, and investors who share personal stories and lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
The event will be broadcast by video conference. The link will be sent to all registered participants.
- Brief introduction of Startup Grind (5 min)
- Conversation between Liam and Àyush Jain (45min)
- Question Time (10 mins)
About Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month
This month Startup Grind is celebrating DEI month, presented with SVB and supported by Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs. DEI stands for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; 31 days to emphasize the importance of diversity across our global startup ecosystem, and what it means to all of us. We are so excited to take this time to recognize and amplify the voices of leaders in our globally diverse communities, providing a platform for those that may not have been heard previously.
In addition to this event, you can also view Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month events taking place across our global startup community here or register for our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit here