Olivier is the CEO of Thingthing Ltd., the UK based company behind the popular Fleksy keyboard. A dynamic and fully independent team based in Europe, they develop one of the top virtual smartphone keyboard in the market, direct competitors to Gboard and Swiftkey. Fleksy has millions of users worldwide and powers several large companies' own virtual keyboard, notably OEMs, Government, Cybersecurity, Health and more. Thanks to its local & private data processing, AI and unique look & feel, Fleksy has won millions of fans hearts. The company also raised a total of 1.2 million EUR in funding including a recent 800k EUR round from 450 crowd investors.
In this event, Olivier Plante will share:
- Fleksy and its challenges
- struggle to achieve funding
- crowdfunding models and platforms
- why and when do you crowdfund
- crowdfunding techniques and strategies to make it successful
- Fleksy upcoming features