For some people, Web3 is the metaverse.
To others, it is completely mysterious, bound-up in a lot of cryptosystems that seem opaque to newcomers.
The entire event aims to focus on the future of the growing Web3.0 movement as well as the metaverse – arguably the hottest topic within the cryptocurrency
The metaverse became a particularly discussed concept after Facebook decided to rebrand its company name to Meta in a bid to make serious efforts in the field. This also saw other major tech companies follow suit, pushing native crypto projects like Decentraland and The Sandbox to the forefront.
Our Speaker Mr. Ahmed Hmdhan, Principal Consultant - Decrypted Solutions & Technical Advisor to FinTech, DeFi, Blockchain, CBDC, AI, and Cybersecurity projects, will help us in finding answers to some of the basic and advanced level queries related to Web 3 and Metaverse like:
- What is the difference among the Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0
- What is Artificial Intelligence involved in Web 3.0?
- What is The Web 3.0 Semantic Web?
- How is it linked with crypto
- Is Web 3.0 and metaverse same or different
- How to be productive with Web 3.0.
- Rest, you can ask by yourself :)