Clean meat is a very hot entrepreneurial direction this year, also a track that investors pay a close attention to. The field focuses on the application of biotechnology to more efficiently produce healthy, ethical and environmentally sustainable food. On the afternoon of April 16, Startup Grind Shenzhen will join forces with Merck China Accelerator to discuss with Dr. Biao Lu of Merck China Innovation Center and Ziliang Yang, Founder and CEO of CellX, a rapidly growing cell cultured meat biotech Startup, on topics like the technological breakthroughs, entrepreneurial opportunities and industry trends in this niche segment. Merck will also introduce the new Merck China Accelerator Program.
In this event, we will discuss the following topics:
• Will 2020-2021 be a breakout time for clean meat? What are the ecological situation and challenges in the Shenzhen Greater Bay Area?
• What are the current difficulties in the clean meat industry (technology, business model, mass production, etc.), and why are there not many start-up companies in cell cultured meat?
• How does Merck plan to position itself in China in the clean meat field, and how does it integrate with Merck's business? What are some of the ways Merck works with startups? How can the two sides cooperate for win-win results?
• The history of CellX and why the founders chose this track?
• In what ways do large companies evaluate startups and what is the experience of raising money for startups?
Pleae note that offline seats are limited, we look forward to your joining!
EVENT WILL BE CONDUCTED IN CHINESE