Cross-border e-commerce has become undoubtedly one of the most sought-after fields in which female entrepreneurs have demonstrated their outstanding driving force, communication power, and entrepreneurship.
On August 9, Startup Grind Shenzhen invites Vickey Li, founder of OnePiece Work, a Silicon Valley-based company to share her journey bridging the West and East, and how she built herself as a strong character in the field of cross-border business, real estate, investment, and co-working space.
In this event, we will discuss the following topics:
1. Comparison in startup environment and trends between SF Bay Area and China's Greater Bay Area,
2. Views on the trends and challenges of cross-border businesses,
3. To succeed in this niche industry, what are the major pain points the startups need to conquer?
4. As a female leader in this field, how to effectively achieve results from both ends (China and the U.S.) and maintain a healthy state (both mentally and physically)?
5. In cross-border businesses, what are some major difficulties when comes to cultural difference, management, marketing, talents, etc.
THE EVENT WILL BE IN CHINESE.