When to start your own company, there is always a question about what field is the best.
Today we have invited 2 experts in Robot & Automation fields to share their mentorship on how to build a startup in Robot & Automation field.
More specific, to most startups, the most difficult part is how to get the first barrel of gold.
They will bring their mentorship on how to build your first 1 million in a year.
- Dr. Leonardo De Palo, Founding Partner of Theremino
Holds a PhD in computer science, he was an IBM hardware expert & Former CTO of WAVE GROUP.
He is the founding partner of Theremino, an international company basedin Shenzhen.
- Mr. Wu Yiyu, Founder of “Band of Brothers in Industrial Controls”
Former executive of Siemens, expert of Guangdong Industry & Technology Bureau, deputy chairman of Digital Asscoiation.
“Band of Brothers in Industrial Controls” is a mutual-trusted leagues for over 100,000 professionals in IndustrialControls, launched over 6 years ago with 1800 groups and over 200,000 professionals banding in automation fields.
- Robin Hu, Founder & CEO of HuiZhi Cloud SaaS
HuiZhi Cloud Saas is an official service provider of Tencent and an incubated startup of "Bands of Brothers" with nearly 1000 BtoB industry clients.
A live case from "0~1 million in a year"
- Sofia Rao, Core Volunteer of Startup Grind Shenzhen
- 📅 When: Sept 25th (Sun), 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 📡 Format: Offline
- 🌴 Where: Tencent WeStart (Shenzhen), 6/F, Block 6, Software Industrial Base, Haiyun Road, Nanshan
- 👥 Language: English & Mandarin
- 🏷 Ticket: RMB 79
- 📃 Pandemic Prevention Requirement：In order to comply with the national policies and regulations on epidemic prevention, please show a "green" travel card & health code and negative nucleic acid test results within 24 hours when you check in at the event. If there is no nucleic acid test result, you will not be able to participate in this event. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! It is everyone's responsibility to prevent and control the epidemic.
- PART 1: 2:00 - 2:30 pm, Event intro
- PART 2: 2:30 - 3:30 pm, Fireside panel chat
- PART 3: 3:30 - 4:00 pm, Q&A
- PART 4: 4:00 - 5:00 pm, Post-event networking (People who are interested in learning more can stay and chat with guests）