- Become a Member
- Log In
Ministry of the Digital Transformation together with Startup Grind Kyiv, with a support from USAID, is announcing a competition – possibility for 15 tech startups to showcase Ukraine on 10th global conference of the entrepreneurs and investors Startup Grind Global 2020 in the Silicon Valley.
Winners of the competition will get:
- A ticket to participate in the conference and startup-exhibition Startup Grind Global 2020 in the Silicon Valley
- Exhibition stand
- Promo of the participation and PR-support from organizers
- Budget coverage for logistics and accomodation
What do we seek among startups?
Presence in Ukraine
- Startup is registered as a Ukrainian company, or at list one of the founders is a private entrepreneur, registered in Ukraine;
- Team is fully or partly based in Ukraine;
- Startup is using tech solution, that is created in Ukraine and/or is continuing to develop R&D in Ukraine;
- Startup is positioning itself as a Ukrainian startup in the public space (interview, articles, public appearances);
- Intellectual property rights are registered in Ukraine – are the plus (trademark, patents, that are registered under the Ukrainian law field);
Qualification criteria is for startups/SME, that are capable to generate sales and/or investment deals after their participation in the Startup Grind Global, in particular:
- Intention to raise an investment and, in addition to this, understanding of the volumes and the expense plan;
- Availability of the paying cliends, that have a significant level of retention and good engagement dynamics;
- Readiness to institutional investment, previous investment from known Angels and/or funds;
- Focused on the industries with a high growth potential and/or big common market;
- Winners of the international competitions, grant recipients, if they have publications in the top media in different countries - it is an advantage;
- Alumni of the top world incubators/accelerators (or other well-known worldwide American or European incubators) – it is an advantage;
- B2B product/service that is targeted to US market or corporations, that are part of the Startup Grind Global – it is an advantage.
Timeline of the selection process of the participants:
- December, 10-26th 12:00 we select the applications by the link https://forms.gle/xHjrnmgwX3hcBAk29
- December, 17th we choose 35 strongest startups for Open Call Pitch Event
- December, 19th 19.00-22.00 jury of the experienced IT entrepreneurs, government officials, Startup Grind officials, and USAID Program experts will choose 15 startups for the Ukrainian representation of Startup Grind Global 2020
- Results of the selection are announced December, 19th, straight after Open Call Pitch Event
Startup Grind 2020 conference – is an event of 300 startups from 57 countries, 33 sectors, 2 million people ecosystem of tech entrepreneurs and interested in startups and products foreign investors.
More about the event https://www.startupgrind.com/conference/
Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
USАІD Competitive Economy Program (CEP)
Oleksandr is an innovative entrepreneur & driving force behind several successful companies around the world.
Experienced Navigator with a demonstrated history of working in the government administration, trade defense and export support and promotion. Skilled in International Trade, Legal Issues, Strategy design and Digital Transformation. Strong consultancy services professional with a Specialist focused in Trade from Lviv State University.
Startup Grind Kyiv
Startup Grind Kyiv
Chapter DirectorView Profile
Startup Grind Kyiv
Victory PRView Profile
SMM GuruView Profile