- About Us
There are few industries in the world that are as old as civilization and still continue to evolve. One of them is Real Estate
As our initiative to build connects with traditional as well as non-traditional industries, this Startup Grind session will host an industry-specific session with 2 upcoming real estate leaders- Mr Dhanesh Mehta of Kundan Spaces and Ms Tanvi Kenjale of GM Kenjale Developers.
The session will help you understand
- The real estate industry and how it works
- Understanding the Pune Real estate market, its growth and opportunities
- Real Estate Laws and consumer rights
- The challenges and opportunities in the real estate industry today and in future
- The kind of technology solutions needed to be built for real estate
- The current real estate market, its future and learnings
The panelist will share their experiences, stories, and examples.
He’s native of India with 10+ years of experience working both in the US and India. He started his first company Mindbowser in 2012 that grew to 50+ employees and crossed 1M+ in annual revenue in 4 years. The company is still running. He has been chapter director of StartupGrind for Pune for last 3 years. Ayush is now working on his second startup, RemotePanda.
RemotePanda is a marketplace to hire the best talent for your software development work. Their model is not just based on hiring but on getting results. RemotePanda sources and vets talent all across India. They make sure that client KPIs and quality standards are met. They assign a success manager is assigned to each project for on-the-ground support. They are an option to Upwork/Fiverr but with more personalized and attention, and they do the heavy lifting of your remote initiatives so that you can do what you love to do