- Become a Member
- Log In
Howie is a visionary technology manager and leader with a rare aptitude for high growth startups, turnarounds, and transformations. A team and organization builder with proven leadership shaping and growing teams of up to 150, planning budgets, managing finances, and motivating people to deliver against a common goal.
- Delivered strategic value to a portfolio of NYC based startups and other organizations as fractional CTO or advisor, while also significantly growing product engineering and design demand for our top-performing Dominican Republic-based nearshore team.
- Enabled the rapid growth and success of a new kind of hospitality and in-home service platform, leading the path for the On-Demand Economy 2.0 and a $40MM Series B fundraise
- Rebuilt a startup FinTech marketplace using a true microservices architecture as well as the latest frontend technologies to prepare for scale and enable beautiful user experiences
- Revitalized aging and poorly maintained SaaS products to deliver a winning rapid growth strategy backed by a leading technology private equity firm
- Built and transformed business technology for the most respected Client Service and Marketing organization in the Financial Services industry
- Increased company revenue 250% by innovating the first of its kind software platform for a revolutionary new product line that enhanced national security for various international customers
In this session, Howie will cover:
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We host monthly events in more than 400 cities and 115 countries featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators, and investors who share personal stories and lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
The event will be broadcast by video conference. The link will be sent to all registered participants.
Brief introduction of Startup Grind (5 min)
Conversation between Howie and Àyush Jain (45min)
Question Time (10 mins)
CO-FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
He’s a native of India with 10+ years of experience working both in the US and India. He started his first company Mindbowser in 2012 that grew to 50+ employees and crossed 1M+ in annual revenue in 4 years. The company is still running. He has been chapter director of StartupGrind for Pune for the last 3 years.