"Talk on Achieving Healthcare Interoperability through HL7 Standards" by Aditya Joshi
The talk will cover interoperability topics for Healthcare platforms
- What is Interoperability
- Need of Standards
- What is HL7
- Using HL7 to solve healthcare interoperability
- Various HL7 Standards – V2, V3, CDA & FHIR
- Use cases- V2/FHIR in action to solve interoperability cases
Brief introduction of Startup Grind (5 min)
Session: Achieving Interoperability through HL7 Standards by Aditya Joshi (1 hr)
Conversation between Aditya and Àyush Jain (10 min)
Open Questions from Audience (15 mins)
About Aditya Joshi
Aditya has 12 years of experience in various bioinformatics and HL7 projects. He has in-depth knowledge of all HL7 standards. He has worked a lot in transforming standard biological databases into HL7 V3 format and then integrating them in a single Oracle database to create a one-stop-shop for all inter-related biological information. He is HL7 certified and senior faculty at the HL7 international E-Learning course.
He has also worked as a business analyst in healthcare insurance projects. he has done the elicitation workshops, as-is process mapping in activities and Visio tools, finding out differences in process maps for various payers and finally coming up with to-Be process maps. Used JIRA to capture EPIC, user stories. Created lots of user stories on the payer and provider projects. Used Visio to create BPMN 2.0 process maps
- 13 years of IT experience in various Healthcare and HL7 Projects
- HL7 SME & Trainer at Curizent Pvt. Ltd. (OPC)
- FHIR R4 Proficiency Exam Certified
- Certified HL7 V2.5/V2.6 Control Specialist
- PAHM (Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management) by AHIP
- EAC (Education Advisory Council) member at HL7 International
- Chair, HL7 India, Education Committee
- Implementation experience in all HL7 standards- V2.x, V3, CDA, FHIR
- Author and Course creator- V2 and FHIR courses at Curizent & HL7.org
About Startup Grind
Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs. We host monthly events in more than 400 cities and 115 countries featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators, and investors who share personal stories and lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
The event will be broadcast by video conference. The link will be sent to all registered participants.
About Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month
This month Startup Grind is celebrating DEI month, presented with SVB and supported by Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs. DEI stands for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; 31 days to emphasize the importance of diversity across our global startup ecosystem, and what it means to all of us. We are so excited to take this time to recognize and amplify the voices of leaders in our globally diverse communities, providing a platform for those that may not have been heard previously.
In addition to this event, you can also view Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Month events taking place across our global startup community here or register for our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit here