Matt has Co-Founded a variety of successful startups. most notably, Donesafe, a global EHS SaaS startup with 1.5million+ users with an exit in 2020 for an eight-figure sum. Matt is a Y Combinator alumni, Venture Partner at Antler, and has mentored hundreds of startups over the past decade.
His mission is to build greater tech literacy within Australia and to make a positive impact through partnerships in the startup ecosystem.
Topics we will cover include:
* Learn from Matt's experience co-founding successful startups, including Donesafe
* Gain insights into the challenges and triumphs of building a global SaaS startup
* Understand the strategies that led to an exit
* Explore Matt's journey as a Y Combinator alumni
* Understand the role of venture capital in supporting early-stage startups
* Learn how to navigate the venture capital landscape and access funding